FUNCTION FACTORY PERFORMANCE PRESENTS
FORZA MOTORSPORTS 7 ESPORTS
Drama, trash talk and excitement is currently alluding racing. The recent pandemic that has hit our nation is forcing many of us to stay home. We want to reignite everyone’s desire to compete at their highest level. Call us crazy, but we’re giving out a $50 purse for this round of competitive e racing. Sign up now above for your chance to compete for real cash prizes.
FORZA GT DIVISION
It’s no secret that we love road racing and GT3 cars, that’s exactly why we’ve chosen Circuit of The Americas as round 1 of our Hot Wings series paired with the best flavors of GT3 machines. Featuring extreme aero kits, eye catching liveries and speeds up to 170 miles per hour, drivers must pilot these extreme machines for 12 laps in a head to head race. Do you think you got what it takes to be the ultimate driver? Sign up now above.
PERFORMANCE INDEX 835
All cars must and will be homologated to Forza GT Division Performance Index 835. This will ensure a FAIR chance for EVERYONE. The car you qualify with will be the car you race with. Adjust to the vehicles tune is allowed within PI specs.
RACING LEVELS: PRO & AM
Want to prove you’re the best? Submit a lap time that is clean and automatically be ranked as “Pro”. If the lap time you submitted is “dirty”, a caution sign will appear next to your lap time, you will be placed in the AM group. Both groups will be combined in Race 1 and 2 and have no effect on your position besides bragging rights and name title.
For the time being, we will keep all race regulations off. We do expect some hyena screaming action passes but if we detect foul play, problematic drivers, or just childish behavior, you will be removed. We are fighting to the death for real cash here.
MANDATORY PIT STOPS
Each driver must complete a full pit stop whenever he or she feels like. Failure to make a pit spot will result in a disqualification.
RANDOM START GRID
It is essential that you show up on time April 4th, 2:00 PM Arizona / PST time so we are able to place you in your correct qualifying start position. We will wait 15 minutes after 2:00 PM and start promptly at 2:15 PM.
This is still currently in beta testing. You will earn points depending on race finish position. 1 additional point will be award to a driver that manages the fastest lap during the race and must finish in the top 10. There could be a grand prize at the end of the race season!
Official open room qualifying will start March 29th, 2020 10:00 AM Arizona / PST Time (It is not mandatory to attend this)
Open qualifying submission deadline is March 29th, 2020 11:59 PM Arizona / PST Time
ALL QUALIFYING SUBMISSIONS ARE FINAL.
At the top of this page is your chance to submit your FASTEST, shit talking, lap time to qualify for our head to head Hot Wings Race 1 and 2 on April 4th. The submission dead line is March 29th at 11:59 PM. Function Factory Performance will host a open room for you to qualify with other participates. We encourage you to stir the pot and talk some “respectful” trash. Please add gamertag: e2blade to connect to the open lobby on March 29th, 10:00 AM. The top 20 qualifying drivers will move on to Race 1 and 2.
Clean lap submissions = Pro Class
Dirty lap submissions = AM Class
RACE 1 & 2
April 4th, 2020 2:00 PM Arizona / PST Time. Please be early, we will start at 2:15 PM. Race 1 and 2 will be ran back to back with a 10 minute break in between.
Race 1 & 2 will be held back to back on April 4th at 2:00 PM Arizona / PST time. Please arrive early for grid placement and trash talk. Please remember, you are racing for real cash, with that being said, we want to keep the driving aggressive but respectful at the same time. We will do our best to enforce blue flag penalties for dirty moves. A “dirty” pass can be contested if necessary. Mandatory pit stops are necessary and can be taken any time during the race.
Race 2 is for the $50 purse
Round 1 // Race 1 & 2
Location: Circuit of The Americas
Suggested Line: Brake Only or Off
ABS: Available (auto braking disabled)
Steering: Normal or Simulation
Stability Control: Available
Damage, Fuel, Tire Wear: Fuel & Tires
Friction Assist: Off
Collision Assist: Off
TFFP LLC (DBA Function Factory Performance)
THE FINE PRINT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Your cash prize will be paid out using PayPal.
1. TO ENTER THE FUNCTION FACTORY PERFORMANCE HOT WINGS RACING LEAUGE you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than one entry, all your entries will be void. Contest starts at time stated on CONTEST PAGE and closes on time stated on contest page (the “Contest Period”). There is three (3) grand prizes (the “Prize”) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are FUNCTION FACTORY PERFORMANCE (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of the United States and [be eighteen (18) years of age or older]. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize – There is three (3) prizes consisting of PRIZE. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $50.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On or after April 4th 2020, after provisional standings, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place drivers will receive their payouts via PayPal. In order to be declared the winners, the winners must finish Race 2 in a respectable manner. Acceptance of the prize money assumes that the potential winners has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), accepts the prize money as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s, participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the prize money. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Function Factory Performance who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Function Factory Performance does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of Function Factory Performance , in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Function Factory Performance reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Function Factory Performance reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. Function Factory Performance reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Function Factory Performance reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Function Factory Performance shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Function Factory Performance will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by Function Factory Performance should be addressed to Charles Siritho at email@example.com
10. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Function Factory Performance and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Function Factory Performance
60 E Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
Copyright 2020 TFFP LLC (DBA Function Factory Performance)