Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it raw, rowdy, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same bespoke design and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, providing a weight savings of 39 lbs compared to stock.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators are Track Edition straight pipe sections. As a result, this version is known to get rowdy during mid-range acceleration and deceleration, as well as becoming more noticeable within the cabin during V4 mode.
Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm double-walled tips in the desired finish, aluminum AWE heat shield, four AWE Valve Simulators, and all necessary hardware for installation.
You’re going to feel this. Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the C8 Corvette:
- Bespoke, asymmetric exhaust design unlocks signature tone and performance
- Max gains of 19 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for maximum performance
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Robust 8” flex sections isolate engine movement and increase durability
- Weight savings of 39 lbs compared to stock
- Tip options include quad 4.5” double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver
- Includes AWE AFM valve simulators, NPP valve simulators, and bespoke aluminum heat shield
- Rigorously tested in a drag-environment, road-course environment, and via long term street testing
- No effect on factory emissions equipment
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- AWE Perfect fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
Download Installation Instructions: AWE Exhausts for C8 Corvette
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.