Power gains of up to 100hp and 120tq to the wheels on a stock Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0T
The JB4 Tuner for Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0T plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. The JB4 manipulates the ECU boost control signals allowing it to modify boost levels but does not manipulate the ECU manifold boost reference, allowing your ECU to properly map timing and fueling for the higher boost levels. The end result is something that runs as smoothly as stock only with higher boost targets under heavy throttle. JB4 features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 1000 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance.
Non-CARB compliant JB4 includes our billet JB4 enclosure and fuel control wires!
Compared to the lower cost Stage1 the JB4 system adds OBDII CANbus for increased performance mapping, a variety of useful features such as data logging, boost by gear, optional fuel control wires for AFR adjustment, and on the fly map changes. JB4 is simply the most capable tuning system available for the VR30 platform.
Power gains with the Red Sport model which runs more boost from the factory are in the 30-50hp range depending on fuel quality, while the Silver Sport which is heavily detuned from the factory can gain up to 60hp-100hp depending on the fuel quality. The higher the octane the higher you can safely raise the boost pressure overstock and the larger the power gain.
For those using the JB4 in conjunction with an aftermarket flash map normally, you’ll want to run 1-2psi over the flashed boost target depending on your fuel quality.
JB4 is CARB Approved Under Executive Order (EO) No.D-744-6 for all 2016+ Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0L Turbo Luxe, Sport, Silver Sport, Red Sport
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
JB4 Power Gains, Features, & Benefits
• Power gains of up to 100hp and 120tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• Preloaded with custom JB4 Infiniti Q50/Q60 tuning software and up to 8 maps for various fuel and modification levels
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• View and record up to 40 different gauges/engine parameters in real-time with the JB4 app.
• Boost by gear in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd can be controlled via the JB4 app for a perfect launch
• Exhaust flap operation can be controlled in most JB4 applications
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• The JB4 offers a lot more performance, functionality, and safety than your average performance chip
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus OBDII integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Improved performance over non-integrated chip tunes
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your vehicle should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• 91 octane fuel or better required for performance gains
• Not VIN locked and can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Includes the rugged JB4 billet aluminum enclosure for protection
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2016+ Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0L Turbo Luxe, Sport, Silver Sport, Red Sport
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.