Give your C8 Stingray that awesome C8 Z06 look with this Z07 style Performance Chassis-mounted Rear Wing. This Wing option comes without the rear duckbill, making it an ideal choice for Corvette C8 without any exposed pre-drilled holes on the rear bumper cover.
- Wing blade’s end caps are one-piece with the wing blade.
- UV Automotive clear coated with multiple layers of clear for a long lasting shine.
- Our painted products are polished to a high gloss finish for the ultimate shine.
- Upgraded bolt system design that provides more stability at high speeds over the OEM design.
- CNC machined braces that attaches to the vehicle’s chassis, to offer maximum support to the wing.
- Fits Stingray / Z51 only.
- Upgraded Design to accommodate high speeds and will not cause vibrations.
- Hand polished and sanded to achieve a long lasting beautiful finish.
- Z07 Wing blade
- Mounting hardware + chassis braces
– NOTE: Some trimming on the rear bumper cover may be required in order to let the chassis-mounted uprights go through.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced with high grade composite material. The premium carbon fiber comes UV Clear coated with high-quality automotive clear that yields a extremely high gloss finish.
Carbon Fiber and Carbon Flash Metallic products are sprayed with 3 generous coats of clear to ensure a long-lasting gloss finish and UV protection. In addition to a high-quality automotive clear coat, a marine-based clear gel coat is used to add extra depth as well as UV protection into products. The clear coat is then hand-polished and sanded to achieve a long-lasting beautiful finish.
These products are tested and verified with CFD analysis for optimum results and aerodynamic efficiency.
Quality and Craftsmanship. All painted products go through a 3-stage clear coat and finishing process to ensure a lasting gloss finish that will provide years of protection for your product. All painted products are sprayed with a premium automotive UV clear coat.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.