The M-Tuner is the first and only at-home OBD flashing utility! Developed by M-Engineering, M-Tuner integrates all features of the M-Logger and adds them with the ability to flash anytime, anywhere!
- M-Tuner Dongle for OBD Flashing
- USB Cable
- M-Engineering maps built for your M840T (see calibration notes)
- On-the-fly Live Map Switching
- M-Engineering Support
Vehicles supported by this version of M-Tuner:
- McLaren 720S – Calibration Notes
- McLaren 765LT – Calibration Notes coming soon!
- McLaren SENNA – Calibration Notes
- McLaren GT – Calibration Notes coming soon!
The Following exclusive features are included with the M-Tuner Package for 4.0L McLarens:
- Live Map Switching
- This includes stage calibrations for Stage 1 & Stage 2 vehicle configurations. Remote custom tuning is available for different vehicle configurations as well.
- Performance Stage 1 & Stage 2 calibrations include the following map slots by default:
- Slot 1 – 91 Octane
- Slot 2 – 93 Octane
- Slot 3 – 100+ Octane
- Slot 4 – Valet (Limits boost, load, and throttle)
- *Please get in touch with us at the time of order if you wish to have different map slots.
- Live Data
- Clear Faults
- Dyno Mode Enable/Disable
- Auto Start/Stop Disable
- Left Foot Braking
- Kickdown Disable
- Loud Start
More custom features for racing and motorsport applications can be added and are located under the M840T Motorsport Tuning Package. Features such as Rolling Anti-Lag, Boost by Gear, etc…
*M-Tuner requires a one-time-only bench procedure which requires the ECU to be sent to M-Engineering HQ.
Pro Tuning and custom calibrations are also available for those looking to optimize their McLaren for parts configurations or fuels not listed in our map notes.
Disclaimer: You accept responsibility and risks for any tunes and added features by M-Engineering. If you are not the end user of the car, you will be solely responsible for notifying the purchaser and the customer. They also accept these responsibilities and risks, and M-Engineering is not liable. M-Engineering is also not liable for voided warranties due to the installation of our products.
Return Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable. M-Engineering provides specific software calibrations for individual vehicle use and is not liable for misuse or vehicle behavior due to installation errors or mechanical issues. M-Engineering will work one-on-one with individuals to assist with the remote diagnosis of vehicles to our best ability and advise next-action steps as needed. End-users are responsible for vehicle maintenance, the integrity of aftermarket parts installation, and keeping their vehicles up-to-date with their manufacturer’s latest updates and TSBs.
We’ve got your back!
At Function Factory Performance, we prioritize customer service that goes above and beyond. We recognize that searching for the appropriate parts can be daunting, and we’re dedicated to guiding our customers through the process with ease. We ensure our customers receive the most innovative solutions by staying ahead of the curve through education and awareness. You can call us at (480) 576-8606, send a direct message through our live chat, or click here to contact us via email. Our team is always eager to assist and make your experience with us simple, stress-free, and enjoyable.