The ZR1 Extended Front splitter is inspired by the factory ZR1 design, but has an additional lip extension, giving the splitter an aggressive downforce improvement over the OEM ZR1 splitter. This extended splitter also includes a lower tray to seal off the underside and stabilize airflow going under the car. A must-have for performance driving conditions! Keep your car planted while at high speeds with our ZR1 Extended Splitter!
- Inspired on the factory ZR1 design and with an additional lip extension.
- Undertray is included. The undertray attaches to the splitter with pop rivets and secures to the underside with pop rivets and self-tapping screws. We recommend additional frame mounting due to the amount of downforce this splitter provides.
- Drilling may be required.
- Made from 100% Carbon Fiber. Lightweight
- Front fascia reinforcement and splitter rods are not included.
- Exclusive Design, using cutting-edge CAD and CFD technology for optimum downforce to your Corvette.
- Fits 2006-13 Z06/GS/ZR1 only.
- Carbon Fiber 100% authentic Carbon Fiber fabric with a weave pattern that has a direct match to the pattern used on factory Carbon Fiber parts from GM. The Carbon Fiber layer is reinforced with aerospace fabrics for additional strength.
Carbon Fiber products are sprayed with 3 generous coats of clear to ensure a long-lasting gloss finish and UV protection. In addition to a high-quality automotive clear coat, a marine-based clear gel coat adds extra depth as well as UV protection to the products. The clear coat is then hand-polished and sanded to achieve a long-lasting beautiful finish.
Products are tested and verified with CFD analysis for optimum results and aerodynamic efficiency.
Quality and Craftsmanship. All painted products go through a 3-stage clear coat and finishing process to ensure a lasting gloss finish that will provide years of protection for your product. All painted products are sprayed with a premium automotive UV clear coat.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.