- Optional exposed carbon fiber surface that is made from 100% Carbon fiber
- Wing blade’s end caps are one-piece with the wing blade.
- UV Automotive clear coated with multiple layers of clear for a long-lasting shine and Polished to a high gloss finish for the ultimate shine.
- Upgraded bolt sytem design that provides more stability at high speeds over the OEM design.
- CNC machined braces that attaches to the vehicle’s chassis, to offer maximum support to the wing.
- Ductail spoiler lip included, covering holes left over from previous Z51 and High Wing installs.
- Fits Stingray / Z51 only.
- Upgraded Design to accommodate high speeds and will not cause vibrations.
- Painted spoiler options are both Hand-polished and sanded to achieve a long-lasting beautiful finish.
- Z07 Wing blade
- Duck tail spoiler lip
- Mounting hardware + chassis braces
– NOTE: Some trimming on the rear bumper cover will be required in order to let the chassis-mounted uprights go through.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced with high-grade composite material. This premium carbon fiber comes UV Clear coated with high-quality automotive clear that yeilds an extremely high gloss finish.
Carbon Fiber and Carbon Flash Metallic products are sprayed with 3 generous coats of clear to ensure a long-lasting gloss finish and UV protection. In addition to a high-quality automotive clear coat, a marine-based clear gel coat is used to add extra depth as well as UV protection into the products. The clear coat is then hand-polished and sanded to achieve a long-lasting beautiful finish.
These products are tested and verified with CFD analysis for optimum results and aerodynamic efficiency.
Quality and Craftsmanship. All of the painted products go through a 3 Stage clear coat and finishing process to ensure a lasting gloss finish that will provide years of protection for your product. All of the painted products are sprayed with a premium automotive UV clear coat.
Order may take approx. 5-6 months to be ready to ship.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.