- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.5″ hot-side piping and 2.75″ cold-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CNC-machined HKS flange (hot-side pipe)
- NPT bung plug for water/meth injection
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit with HKS Flange is designed to improve the performance of your EcoBoost Mustang’s turbo by improving the performance of your intercooler. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow and facilitates the addition of an HKS blow-off valve.
The 2.5″ mandrel-bent aluminum hot-side tubing features a CNC-machined BOV flange for use with an HKS BOV. The mandrel bends allow for smooth airflow and the 4-layer silicone couplers with ultra-resistance fibers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Manufactured from lightweight 2.75″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, the cold-side pipe features a CNC-machined NPT bung that allows for quick installation of water/meth injection or a boost gauge.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Charge Pipe Kit with HKS Flange requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 45 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2015-2021 EcoBoost Mustangs which feature an HKS BOV.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.