Expected release date is December 31st, 2020
- ISR Performance front tension rods for 1989-1994 Nissan 240SX.
- Allows adjustability of the caster for a customizable driving experience.
- High-quality rod end for plenty of durabilities.
- Direct bolt-on replacement of your stock front tension rods.
- We use these same arms on the Enjuku Racing Professional Formula D Cars.
** All ISR Performance Products are Designed for Off-Road Use Only **
Front Tension Rods
Get the tighter performance you need with a set of ISR Performance Products front tension rods for your Nissan 240SX. These high-quality rods give you the adjustments you need to dial in your car’s performance for better turns on the track. They’re so good, in fact, they’re the same rods used on the Enjuku Racing Professional Formula D cars. Give your car a professional-grade edge.
ISR Performance Products front tension rods are a serious suspension upgrade compared to your stock rods. Make sure you understand how to install and adjust these components or speak with a trained automotive professional
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.