- ISR Performance Aluminum Bushings are the perfect upgrade to your worn-out S-chassis subframe bushings.
- Manufactured from solid anodized aluminum for durability.
- Race engineered to prevent energy transfer and improve suspension dynamics.
- A full set of bushings is included.
- Like all ISR Performance parts, this component is intended for off-road use only.
One of the most overlooked modifications for the aging S-chassis is replacing worn subframe bushings with a new set of aluminum bushings from ISR Performance. A large amount of suspension dynamics is compromised when energy is transferred to the shifting subframe instead of being directed towards the dampers. Replacing tired, worn rubber bushings with these solid anodized aluminum bushings will result in a better suspension feel and response your car has been missing. Give it what it needs!
ISR Performance components are premium, race-quality upgrades for your Nissan 240SX. Removing stock bushings and replacing them with solid aluminum bushings is not an easy task, but well worth it. If you aren’t sure how to install these components, consult a trained technician.
** All ISR Performance Products are Designed for Off-Road Use Only **
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.