Exclusively for the 2024 Ford Mustang.
Steeda sway bars are track-proven ones that will give you reduced body roll, adjustability, and the best handling of any sway bar on the market.
The welded billet ends on our rear sway bar are far more potent than stamping the end of the bar. Billet machined construction of the sway bar ends makes for far greater strength and a bulletproof sway bar.
Don’t settle for sway bars that are not track-tested and made by companies that do not specialize in Mustangs. Steeda has a history of engineering, racing, and winning with what it sells. Pick up this rear sway bar and feel the difference for yourself!
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, physically changing your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will ‘wear out’ slower – any spring will become softer over time as it is cycled through its life. Our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and extensive real-world testing. We engineer our sway bars to properly control the vehicles’ roll stiffness while allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
- Improved handling, more stable cornering
- Reduced body roll
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
- Includes sway bar bushings
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, call (480) 576-8606; feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.