TFFP LLC (DBA Function Factory Performance)
THE FINE PRINT
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER FFP GIVEAWAY 06, you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. In the event of a dispute, entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than one entry, all your entries will be void. Contest starts at time stated on CONTEST PAGE and closes on time stated on contest page (the “Contest Period”). There are one (1) grand prizes (the “Prize”) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are FUNCTION FACTORY PERFORMANCE (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of the United States and [be eighteen (18) years of age or older]. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Eligible individuals who make an online purchase on the Sponsor’s website at ffperformance.co will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each $1.00 spent (for example: purchase $50 of product from ffperformance.co and receive 50 entries into the Sweepstakes).
Valid entry items are the following for the Function Factory Performance Giveaway 06
No other items will be acceptable for this giveaway.
No limit on the number of entries received with a purchase on ffperformance.co
5. To enter without purchase, hand write the following on the front of a 3×5 card, your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth, on the back of the card, in 20 words or more, handwrite a response to the following question “How winning the FFP Giveaway 06 would benefit you?”. Insert the card in an envelope and mail it to FFP Giveaway 05, 14425 N 79th St Suite C Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (each envelope must be mailed individually) – Function Factory Performance’s mailing address must be handwritten. All mail-in entries must include all requested information (as stated above) to be considered an entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted and will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2023, and received by December 6, 2023. Earn one (1) entry per postcard/envelope. No limit on the number of entries received via the no-purchase method of entry (mail-in entries). Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies or reproductions of mail-in entries will be accepted. The TFFP LLC is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage-due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
NOTE: IF THE PURCHASE INCLUDES A PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT CODE, EARNED ENTRIES WILL BE ADJUSTED (REDUCED) ACCORDINGLY.
DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 3, 2023, under the TFFP LLC. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize – There is THREE (3) prizes consisting of non-tangible, digital assets. The retail value of Prize 1 is $1,000 Function Factory Performance Gift Card – This card is not cash redeemable and is only valid at Function Factory Performance’s Website.
The retail value of Prize 2 is $500 Function Factory Performance Gift Card – This card is not cash redeemable and is only valid at Function Factory Performance’s Website.
The retail value of Prize 3 is $100 Function Factory Performance Gift Card – This card is not cash redeemable and is only valid at Function Factory Performance’s Website.
Note that parts may not meet safety or emissions tests required in some states, provinces, and counties. The winner is responsible for checking their state of residence to confirm and must use the vehicle per state/county/province regulations.
6. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. GENERAL RULES: The potential winner will be notified by email, followed by a phone call on or about December 8, 2023. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility /Publicity and Liability Release and W9 (where legal and where required) within 24 hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner determined at random from among all eligible entries. If any potential Prize winner is deemed a minor in his/her state or province of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner does not return the required documents within the stated timeframe, the corresponding winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. Should the potential winner (or any other alternate potential winner) decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, TFFP LLC shall have no further obligation to that potential winner and an alternate potential winner will be selected if time permits. Taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of TFFP LLC. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the TFFP LLC and its agencies to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to hold releasees harmless against any and all claims and liability from any accident, loss, or injury occurring from this promotion or in any way related to the prize or use/misuse thereof, or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a prize. No substitution or transfer of prize allowed, except at TFFP LLC’s sole discretion. Releasees shall not be liable for any printing or other errors or for delays in mail service. All entries become the property of the TFFP LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the TFFP LLC, which are final and binding. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed to the TFFP LLC at the address below
8. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. All entries become the property of Function Factory Performance who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Function Factory Performance does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of Function Factory Performance , in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Function Factory Performance reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Function Factory Performance reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. Function Factory Performance reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Function Factory Performance reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Function Factory Performance shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
10. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Function Factory Performance will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by Function Factory Performance should be addressed to Charles Siritho at email@example.com
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Function Factory Performance and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
12. These rules can be modified at any time to protect our own ass. At the end of the day, we just want you to win this contest fair and square, but if individuals find a way to twist and bend the rules, we will make changes accordingly.
Function Factory Performance
14425 N 79th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Copyright 2023 TFFP LLC (DBA Function Factory Performance)