6.2 liters of hell yeah. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Gen6 Camaro SS / ZL1 / LT1 :
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or the raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 11 hp and 5 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 16 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe is standard in each cat back configuration
- 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on cat back systems when paired with Performance Link Pipes
- No Check Engine Light — Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment — Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- AWE Cat-backs WILL FIT Gen6 ZL1 Coupes with the automatic transmission.
- AWE Cat-backs WILL FIT Gen6 SS Coupes with the automatic transmission ONLY when paired with AWE AFM Valve Simulators.
- AWE Cat-backs WILL NOT FIT Camaro Convertible models of any type.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES
- AWE CATBACKS AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS: AWE AFM Valve Simulators are REQUIRED to install any AWE Cat-back Exhaust on (automatic) vehicles equipped with AFM valves.
- Due to the high number of products for the Camaro, please be sure to click “This Fits” below the product to ensure the product works on your car!
- AWE Cat-backs Exhausts will not fit convertible Camaro models of any type.
Touring Edition Cat-back:
A straight-through design, the AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” T304L stainless steel configuration featuring a precision-engineered X-pipe that brings out a smooth, yet ultra-aggressive muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology®. The AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is available with resonated or non-resonated mid-pipes.
Track Edition Cat-back :
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the cat-back Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the AWE Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle. This version, like the Touring Edition, is available with resonated or non-resonated mid-pipes.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. CLICK HERE to contact us via email directly.