Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability, the core components of this turbine design significantly reduce wear and deliver a longer service life. That’s an important consideration when choosing a replacement fuel pump. You can install Bosch Turbine Fuel Pumps with complete confidence. They’re nearly identical in dimension and appearance to the units they replace for a precise fit every time. Plus, application-specific, illustrated step-by-step instructions are included with all Bosch Turbine Fuel Pumps for safe and easy installation.
- Superior turbine pump design
- Virtually eliminates fuel pulsation
- Better drivability, reduced noise, longer life
- Bosch impeller ring
- Smooth fuel flow
- Reliable performance
- Precision, spin-balanced, and polymer-encased armature
- Reduced noise and vibration
- Quiet operation
- Premium carbon brushes, utilizing advanced materials
- Longer, reliable service life
- Non-return valve
- Maintains system pressure
- Reduces hot start problems
- Noise suppression coil
- Virtually eliminates radio frequency interference
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.