GARRETT POWERMAX 2011-2016 3.5L F150 ECOBOOST STAGE 1 BOLT-ON TWIN TURBO UPGRADE
Garrett’s PowerMax 3.5L EcoBoost bolt-on turbo upgrade is engineered for 2011-2016 3.5L F150 gen1 enthusiasts that want moderately increased “OEM+” engine performance while maintaining OEM reliability and direct fitment. The Garrett PowerMax Turbos are purpose-built, stock-appearing, and stock-location upgrade turbos designed for long-term OE durability and simple installation. Note: Garrett PowerMax Turbo upgrades also fit the 2015+ Ford Expedition and 2015+ Lincoln Navigator and Ford Transit EcoBoost 3.5L vehicles.
The optimized compressor aerodynamics provides +22% more flow than OEM and is rated to a maximum of 300hp per turbo. Typical gains are +175WHP and +120WTQ for a total of 450WHP and 460WTQ.
100% BOLT-ON TURBO UPGRADE
Compatible with stock or custom tuning, these turbos can be utilized with all stock components in an OE replacement setup. For maximum results, a custom tune is recommended. 2011-2012 turbos have an integrated BOV on the compressor housing. 2013-2015+ turbos require an external BOV (we recommend using a mechanical BOV). Wastegate actuators are pre-calibrated for easy installation. We recommend custom tuning.
MORE POWER WITH OEM RESPONSE
The Garrett PowerMax Stage 1 Twin Turbo System is designed to increase power through the whole RPM range. The optimized compressor aerodynamics provide 22% more flow than OEM. Each turbo is rated to a maximum of 300hp. On the dyno, this translates to typical gains of +175WHP and +120WTQ for a total of 450WHP and 460WTQ.
22% MORE FLOW THAN OEM
When looking at the compressor flow map, you can see the (Red Line) Garrett Powermax F-150 Ecoboost upgrade turbo flows +22% more than the (Blue Line) stock. Garrett PowerMax compressor and turbine wheels are larger, lighter, and more efficient than the OE turbocharger. The compressor wheel is machined from a forged billet for improved strength with thinner blades and high-efficiency GTX blade aerodynamics. The compressor and turbine housings are further optimized to suit the wheels.
GARRETT POWERMAX STAGE 1 BOLT-ON TWIN TURBO UPGRADE FEATURES
- Performance-optimized Billet compressor wheel with latest generation Turbo By Garrett blade aerodynamics
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle utilize OE inlet and outlet to retain factory intake plumbing and exhaust routing.
- Manufactured with 100% brand-new OEM components – Not remanufactured and no core charge
- Ready to install out of the box, with pre-set wastegate
- Step-Gap oil seal on the Turbine side
- Multipad Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Watercooled Center Section
- Compatible with 2011-2017 Ford F-150 EcoBoost / Expedition / Lincoln Navigator
The Full-Race 2011-2021+ Ecoboost Billet Turbo Adapters allow your factory or upgraded turbo to flow with less restriction. They work great with OEM turbos and pair best with the Garrett Power Max
FULL-RACE FORMLINE GEN 1 STAINLESS MANIFOLDS
The OEM exhaust manifolds are known to crack and fail. Why take the risk of having to do the job over again in the event of a preventable failure? The Full-Race Formline Gen 1 Cast Stainless Exhaust Manifolds feature extra thick flanges to prevent racking and warping. The manifolds are also designed for a smooth transition into the turbo hot side and don’t require modification to fit. Increased flow and reduced backpressure mean that you’ll make the most power possible with your new PowerMax turbos.
OEM GASKETS MAKE INSTALLATION EASY
The Full-Race OEM Installation Kit is the best way to ensure a leak-free installation. It’s important to replace all of your gaskets and hardware while installing the Garrett PowerMax turbos. We’ve done the research to make sure that you have all of the OEM Ford parts you need to properly install your new turbochargers.
- Ford F-150 2011-2012 3.5L EcoBoost CL3Z-6K682-C, 881027-5001S Left Turbocharger
- Ford F-150 2011-2012 3.5L EcoBoost CL3Z-6K682-D, 881028-5001S Right Turbocharger
- Ford F-150 2013-2016 3.5L EcoBoost DL3Z-6K682-E, 881027-5002S Left Turbocharger
- Ford F-150 2013-2016 3.5L EcoBoost DL3Z-6K682-F, 881028-5002S Right Turbocharger
- Ford Expedition 2015-2017 3.5L EcoBoost DL3Z-6K682-E, 881027-5002S Left Turbocharger
- Ford Expedition 2015-2017 3.5L EcoBoost DL3Z-6K682-F, 881028-5002S Right Turbocharger
- Lincoln Navigator 2015-2017 3.5L EcoBoost DL3Z-6K682-E, 881027-5002S Left Turbocharger
- Lincoln Navigator 2015-2017 3.5L EcoBoost DL3Z-6K682-F, 881028-5002S Right Turbocharger
These turbos are the correct OEM replacement option for Ford F-150s. They will work with all 2011-2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost engines. Below you will find a list of OEM Ford turbo part numbers that are interchangeable with these F-150 upgrade turbos.
Vehicle Engine OE Reference No. Turbo Model:
- Ford F-150 3.5L | BL3E9G438UA K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | BL3Z6K682C K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | CL3E6K682A K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | CL3Z6K682C K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | BL3E9G438VA K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | BL3Z6K682D K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | CL3E6K682B K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | CL3Z6K682D K0CG
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6C879AA K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6C879AD K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6C879AE K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6C879AF K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3Z6K682A K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3Z6K682E K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6K682AA K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6K682AC K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6K682AD K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6K682AE K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3E6K682AF K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3Z6K682B K03
- Ford F-150 3.5L | DL3Z6K682F K03
For easier removal of old turbos, spray penetrating oil on the turbo hardware, and let it soak overnight before you pull the turbos. Full-Race recommends applying high-temp anti-seize to all threaded surfaces upon installation. After installation, crank the engine with the throttle held down 100%. This will build oil pressure in the turbos, without starting your engine.
Note: We highly recommend the FORD OEM F-150 Ecoboost Install Kit for installation.
Notice for California Residents: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use may be a violation of local, state, and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
We’ve got your back!
At Function Factory Performance, we prioritize customer service that goes above and beyond. We recognize that searching for the appropriate parts can be a daunting task, and we’re dedicated to guiding our customers through the process with ease. By staying ahead of the curve through education and awareness, we ensure our customers receive the most innovative solutions. You can give us a call at (480) 576-8606, send a direct message through our live chat, or click here to contact us via email. Our team is always eager to assist and make your experience with us simple, stress-free, and enjoyable.