Steeda’s popular S550 front and rear sway bar kit are now paired up with their adjustable end links in one combo with even greater savings!
Steeda has the track-proven sway bar and end link combination that will give you reduced body roll, adjustability, and the best handling of any sway bar package out on the market!
This kit will provide an increase in front and rear roll stiffness for a balanced handling package.
Their press-fit welded billet ends are far stronger than stamping the end of the bar. Billet machining construction of the Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar ends makes for far greater strength for a bulletproof sway bar.
Their sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Their sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on their multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance – this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, their bars will ‘wear out’ slower – any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, their bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Their bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. Steeda engineered these bars to control the vehicles’ roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
Steeda’s adjustable stay-bar end links make a great upgrade for the stock end links as well as the perfect dual-purpose street/open track piece. For street applications, these end links are as quiet as the factory units. They will not add NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) like rod end units.
Purchase your Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit for your 2015+ Mustang GT, EcoBoost, or V6 at Steeda Autosports today!
Note: Front Sway bar will fit vehicles equipped with MagneRide Suspension but cannot be used at the softest setting due to contact with the factory ride height sensor.
Notice how composed Steeda’s Q500 is throughout this turn at Palm Beach International Raceway
- Front Sway Bar diameter 1-3/8″
- Rear Sway Bar diameter 1-1/8″
- Improved handling, more stable cornering
- Reduced body roll
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
- Competition and street-proven
- Includes sway bar bushing
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.