Addictive Desert Designs has taken innovation and ingenuity to the next level and is introducing our first ever ADD MaxRax roof rack system. What makes their roof rack system unique to others in the market is that it is universal and lightweight, weighing on average 15 lbs depending on the mounting hardware. The rack comes complete with our Universal Light Mount system that allows for cube lights, single row, and dual row light bars to mount in multiple locations on all four sides of the roof rack. The bottom of the ADD MaxRax roof rack incorporates slats that are adjustable to your desired width to fit bags, coolers, etc. For Jeep JK there are two mounting options to choose from Roll cage mount for when the top is off, and hardtop mounts for when the hardtop is on; there is no soft-top mount available at this time.
The all-aluminum system built from 5052-0 and receives a hammer black six-stage powder coat before it is shipped. Assembly is required and is easily bolted together. Patent pending.
WHICH MOUNTING KIT SHOULD YOU USE?
Depending on your vehicle setup there are multiple options to mount your MaxRax to the top of your vehicle including Jeep JK roll cage mounts, flat hard top mounts, pivot mounts, vehicle rail mounts, and camper shell mounts.
- For most vehicles and camper shells you can use our pivot mounts to attach the MaxRax directly to your vehicle cab or camper. The pivot mounts allow for minor rotation to fit the curvature of vehicle cabs and camper shells.
- If your vehicle has rails, or if your camper shell has rails, we have designed mounts that will install the MaxRax directly to the railing already on your vehicle.
- If you own a Jeep JK you will want to either use our roll cage mount or flat hard top mount. You have the option of mounting the MaxRax directly to the roll cage or to the top of your Jeep.
- (ACNA144001) Pivot mount
- (AC95143801) Jeep JK/Jeep JL Flat top mount
- (AC95143901) Jeep JK Roll Cage Mount
- (ACNA144101) Silde rail mounts
- (ACNA144201) Camper rail mounts
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.