AMERICANA GLOBAL EXACT FIT COMPRESSION PADS
The Americana EFC foam pad was designed and manufactured right here in the United States. These pads can really go the distance saving you time and money in your business. All of their products were created by detailers for detailers because your success is important to Americana Global. They are very familiar with the day-in and day-out struggles of paint correction. The Americana EFC foam pad is the answer to more efficient and effective paint correction.
THERE ARE A FEW KEY ATTRIBUTES WHICH SET AG APART:
- Exact Fit Design (The backing plate matches up perfectly with the edges of the pad)
- Signature Ventilation Holes
- The pores of the pad by design resist buffing liquid building up during a correction
- No De-lamination and No Glue failure
- Designed to be durable and long-lasting when used with Long-throw DA machines
The exact fit design pad means our pad pairs up perfectly with the actual size of your backing plate, so you don’t have to guess which pad fits on which backing plate.
WHY IS EXACT FIT IMPORTANT?
When Pad overage or excess foam hangs outside the parameter of your backing plate it causes two problems
- First, the backing plate digs into the edge of the pad and begins to break down the edges of the pad over time. (Tearing itself apart)
- Second, when the edge of the pad is broken down it will cause de-lamination and glue issues of the hook and loop from the foam pad.
The EFC Pad aligns perfectly with the backing plate of the Rupes machines and thus the edges of the pad will not be damaged by your machine. The exact fit design also allows for more consistent and even pressure of the pad to the paint surfaces. Even and consistent surface pressures equate to more correction power. This also allows the machine to run smoother by eliminating additional drag.
Next, you will notice 6 ventilation holes built into the pad which conveniently aligns with the Rupes backing plates. The long throw and DA machines have dramatically increased time and efficiency throughout the paint correction process; Consequently, they also generate a ton of heat. Over time the cell structure of the foam is flattened, and the center of the pad will begin to sink in.
Americana EFC pads with their proprietary ventilation holes allow the pad to run much cooler which for you means:
- Increased longevity and durability making our pads some of the longest-lasting in the industry
- Increase the cycle time of your buffing liquids before the carrying solvents are broken down
- Increased airflow prolongs the life of the cell structure within the pad which means less pad breakdown
- Cooler temps resist common glue failure and delamination of the hook and loop
It is recommended to use compressed air and a tornado to clean your pad between passes. This process can allow you to correct a full car with just one pad without having to switch frequently. To sum it all up when using the Americana Global EFC foam Pad, you get faster pad rotation, controlled polishing, less heat, equal pad compression for more cut and longer durability.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.