AMS is first in class because of its long history of durability and performance with industry-leading engineering. They are extremely excited to introduce the next BIG thing in the AMS engineering and performance tradition, the AMS Performance Ford F150 EcoBoost Downpipes! The stainless-steel downpipe upgrade is the perfect piece to increase the performance of your high-output EcoBoost Engine. The Ford F150’s factory downpipes are extremely restrictive. AMS Performance Engineers utilized the powerful Solidworks software program to design less restrictive transitions for the hot exhaust gasses. The creation of smoother organic transitions allows exhaust gases to flow more efficiently which lets your turbos spool quicker, delivering a ton of power, faster. AMS’ Downpipes feature a 24.7% increase in cross-sectional area at the inlet, the largest on the market. AMS Performance Downpipes’ mounting flanges are chamfered to evenly distribute clamping force, and the downpipes feature 49 State legal catalytic converters.
- Engineered to be the best
- 24.7% increase in cross-sectional area at the Downpipe inlet, the largest on the market
- Inlet flanges designed to bottom out on OEM studs
- Quick transition from OEM inlet diameter to 3” piping
- OEM-like fitment
- Downpipe mounting flanges are chamfered to evenly distribute the clamping force
- Outlet raised by 1CM to increase the clearance between the cross-member
- Stainless-steel construction
- Catted option, no CEL/codes
- Cats are 49 state legal
- 2015-2020 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- Downpipe kit does not fit Ford Raptor
Installation Instructions –
***Not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles, or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles***
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.