Front Wind Splitter with Rods (CW-721113+CW-100010) by APR Performance®. Material: Carbon fiber. To combat the effects of front end lift, APR Front Wind Splitters are utilized to give extra traction and control in the front of a car. By creating a high-pressure area on top of the wind splitter, high-pressure airflow is restricted to flow underneath a car. With low pressure below the car, the effect of lift is reduced and a driver can gain from the extra traction and control.
- Pattern: 2×2 twill weave
- Material: Carbon fiber, 3K + fiberglass mat
- Coating: UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting: Custom mounting required (no pre-drilled holes)
- Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, nuts, and adjustable rods
- Reduce front-end lift
- Maximize cornering speeds
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Carbon Fiber reinforcement all APR Front Wind Splitters are reinforced with sheets of carbon fiber
- Fully functional undertray APR Front Wind Splitters are not just add on cosmetic pieces. Every APR Front Wind Splitter completely covers the entire area below a cars front bumper. This allows for smoother airflow below the front bumper, creating more efficient downforce
- Supporting every APR Front Wind Splitters are stainless steel Support Rods
- The standard carbon fiber type of splitter provides good strength and rigidity and is suitable for moderate racing conditions
- APR Performance Front Wind Splitter is shaped to conform to the factory bumper
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
APR Performance Front Wind Splitters integrate with the front bumper to reduce front-end lift and increase high-speed stability. APR Performance Front Wind Splitters are highly-effective at balancing the front-vs-rear downforce when used in conjunction with APR Performance adjustable wings.
Warning. The user assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended. The vehicle applications shown above are intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. front bumpers, air dams, etc.). To ensure proper function and reliability, APR Performance advises against modification or substitution of any component of the intended installation. Any modification or substitution of hardware included with the splitter create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail. The substitution of original vehicle manufacturer parts needed for the intended installation (i.e. front bumper) with non-original parts may also create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.