Rated at a strong 430 hp, the original E-ROD crate engine delivers big power with California emissions compliance for countless pre-1995 cars, trucks, and SUVs. Along with great power, its aluminum block and heads, and composite intake manifold make it a lightweight performer, too, meaning your project vehicle will likely enjoy weight balance – with less weight over the front axle.
To facilitate a complete E-ROD installation, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the assembly and get the vehicle running, including:
- Fuel tank
- Fuel lines (re-circulating or returnless)
- Fuel pump – 58 psi (400 kPa) for LC9 and LS3 or 65 psi (450 kPa) for LSA
- Fuel tank vent line from the tank to the evaporative emissions canister
- Purge line from the canister to the engine purge solenoid
- Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
- Exhaust system behind the catalytic converters.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.