The Stage 2 Power Package for the Ford Mustang EcoBoost is the best second level for the Ecoboost-powered vehicle. During exhaustive testing, the COBB engineers found that heat, not necessarily airflow, was the biggest restriction to power on the platform. As such, they married a larger Front Mount Intercooler to our 3″ mandrel bent aluminum intake kit. This setup cools temps as much as 100 degrees, and produces significant power. Everything is tuned right out of the box with the Accessport and pre-installed maps!
Want to make a huge improvement to your Ford Mustang EcoBoost without changing the exhaust note? The Mustang EcoBoost Stage 2 Power Package is the ticket! Stage 2 upgrades your FMIC and intake while adding a tune. These parts deliver an aggressive, but safe calibration, consistent power delivery from charge air cooling, and enhanced sensory feedback from the turbo and bypass valve through the intake.
- FOR-003 Accessport V3
- COBB Cold Air Intake with Airbox for Mustang EcoBoost
- COBB Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade for Mustang EcoBoost
- Compatible with Accessport Off The Shelf Maps
FORD SPECIFIC FEATURES:
COBB Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use. (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS & Mustang Only.)
COBB Flat Foot Shift (MT Only): Improve shift times and keep boost built during shifts. Flat Foot Shifting can hold engine RPM at a set RPM between 3000-8000 RPM during shifting. This feature is enabled in COBB OTS maps. (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS & Mustang Only.)
COBB Launch Control: Adjust Launch Control on the fly with 6 pre-configured RPM slots to dial in launch based on track conditions and vehicle configuration. Enabled in OTS Maps and configurable within Accesstuner Pro. (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS & Mustang Only.)
COBB Change Map Slot: Map switching allows for instant changes to several tables inside the vehicle’s calibration without having to re-flash the ECU! Each “Map Slot” is grouped into a folder found inside the Map Switching Features group. When a map slot is selected by the driver, the ECU will use the corresponding values as defined in each folder. Further Documentation can be found here.
COBB Burnout Mode: Enabled in OTS (Off the Shelf Maps) This feature allows you to hold the car at a predetermined RPM and perform a burnout. Burnout mode prevents you from over-revving the engine while performing a burnout! (Fiesta ST, Focus ST & Mustang Only.)
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Troubleshooting: Read codes, Clear Codes, Identify Vehicle, I/M Readiness, Keep Alive Memory, Memory Snapshot, Reset ECU.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.