The Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit with TiAL Flange is designed to improve the performance of your Focus ST’s turbo by facilitating better airflow to your intercooler. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with larger mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow.
The mandrel bends on both the hot-side and cold-side pipes allow for smooth airflow and the 4-layer silicone couplers with ultra-resistance fibers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure. The cold-side pipe features a 1/8th in. NPT bung for meth injection (comes plugged). High-tension t-bolt clamps are also included and as well as the CVF Boost Reference Adapter Kit and Block-off Plate for a seamless installation of your TiAL BOV.
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.5″ hot-side piping and 2.75″ cold-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Includes CVF Boost Reference Adapter Kit and Block-off Plate for seamless installation
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes 1/8th in. NPT bung for meth injection (comes plugged)
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Charge Pipe Kit with TiAL Flange requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 60 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.