These coilovers have been engineered with aggressive spring rates along with increased damping coefficient in the shocks to deliver the feedback and support needed under high-performance driving conditions. Designed specifically for performance driving, the FR-Spec coilovers feature an increased spring rate and increased damping coefficient in the shocks over the F-Spec to provide ultimate handling and vehicle control under aggressive driving conditions.
Difference between F-Spec and FR-Spec:
- More aggressive shock valve
- Fluid viscosity
- 5W for F-Spec
- 20W for FR-Spec
- Shim stack
- Stiffer spring rates
- Pillowball aluminum front top-hats
- 32-click adjustable monotube shock with internal piston and damping stack tuned for aggressive driving.
- High Temperature / higher stability shock fluid to better suit circuit driving.
- Adjustable aluminum upper pillow ball mounts to reduce suspension deflection under aggressive driving conditions while allowing for fine alignment adjustments.
- Japanese steel tube construction using SAE1010 STKM13c
- Monotube shock design with high-performance mono-tube shock construction allowing for better rider control, fluid life, and thermal fluid stability
- Synthetic high-performance oil
- Independent ride-height adjustability separately from spring pre-load allowing the customer to set the ride height without having to worry about shock travel
- Top hats included allowing this suspension system to be a direct replacement for your factory suspension setup
- Forged 6061 anodized adjustable collars and spring seats for easy adjustment and prolonged cycle life
- Robotic welded and electroplated lower shock mounts for consistent fit and finish
- Dust boots and bump stops for shock protection and longevity
- Individually sold components allowing for replacement or upgrade of components as desired or needed
- Plastic lower spring seat isolator to aid ride height adjustment and reduce unwanted audible noise
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.