Product Fitment: 2018- 2020 Ford Mustang V8 (except GT350)
MAP or static referenced direct injection supply fuel system up to 800 rwhp with dual fuel pumps (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load) with gasoline or race gas only (not E85). Supplies High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and port injection (and small wet nitrous) Include in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level sender, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed, and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve flow through t-block direct mounted on HPFP inlet tube, high capacity F1i regulator with provisions for both static and MAP reference. The fuel system should not be used with E85 due to limitations with the OE fuel rails. (use L1E or L2 fuel systems instead)
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on the function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- F1i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Check valve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High-Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-10 billet compression style hose ends (6 x straight, 4 x 90 degree)
-Qty 5, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 2, billlet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 2, 3/8 EFI female to AN-8 male adapters
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
FUEL PRESSURE SETTINGS:
1. Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to [43 psi + maximum boost] or 54 psi (whichever is greater).
2. Fuel pressure with manifold referenced fuel pressure regulation must be set to 54psi during idle. (boost signal after throttle body)
3. Fuel pressure with boost referenced fuel pressure regulation should be set to 58 psi with vacuum off. (boost signal before throttle body)
4. Use L1E or L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.