Garrett T04Z / T04R Twin Scroll T67 Turbo
This is one of Garrett’s longest-running and most successful journal-bearing performance turbochargers. Known around the world as the T04Z or T04R this turbo uses a T4 twin-scroll housing in .70, .84, 1.00, 1.15, and 1.32 A/R all with a 3″ v-band discharge. Made famous in the late 1990s by HKS with the name ‘T04Z’ this turbo is a consistent and reliable performer for many applications. Available in Ball-Bearing or Journal-Bearing center section to suit many applications and budgets
- T04R 6 blade 66.7mm compressor wheel with a max flow rate of 75 lb/min
- 0.70AR T04S compressor housing
- Good to 700+ whp.
- P trim 11 blade turbine wheel
- Twin scroll turbine housings are available in .70, .84, 1.00, 1.15, and 1.32 A/R
- 3″ Vband turbine discharge
- Journal bearing design utilizes an oil-lubricated center section.
- HPC Coating on Turbine housing
- Polished Compressor housing
- Dual Ball Bearing center section available
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.