We are proud to have continued our tradition of offering high-quality harness/roll bars for late model Porsche’s. The GMG LMS roll bar is made from 4130 Chromoly tubing to not only minimize added weight but to also increase the chassis’ rigidity. Each bar is precisely TIG-welded and normalized right here in Southern California. The 4-point LMS design features an X-braced main hoop with rearward extending arms and diagonal bar. The front legs are bolted down directly to a structural cross-member, while the rear arms are attached (via reinforcement plates) to the rear shock towers. Through track testing we found this design to provide the best trade-off between increased structural support and additional weight.
Please note that rollbars do not include final shipping charges. Because of the size and complexity of freight, shipping is done on an individual basis. A separate invoice will be sent post–purchase for products bought online, or to get a shipping quote beforehand, please email Sales@FFPerformance.co
- The system is TIG-welded using Chromoly tubing and increases the structural rigidity of the chassis by bracing 4 structural points together. (Meets requirements for POC/PCA.)
- Designed to work with standard reclining seats, light-weight bucket seats and aftermarket bucket seats with no interference in seat travel.
- No fabrication required. Installation is 100% “bolt-in”. Minor trimming to the carpet is necessary. (Factory bar requires drilling holes in the floor and attaching plates)
- Comes complete with all hardware needed to install.
- Standard finish is a durable satin black powder-coat. Optional colors are available at an additional cost.
Vehicle Fitment includes all 2012-2018 Porsche 911 Models (991 Chassis):
- 2014-2019 Porsche 991.1 911 GT3, “RS” and “R”
- 2013-2019 Porsche 991.1 911 Turbo / S
- 2012-2019 Porsche 991.1 911 Carrera / S / 4S
- **Installation is available at our Southern California location, or at any of our worldwide network of authorized dealers.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @FFPerformanceAZ and Youtube.
EMAIL A FACTORY SPECIALIST FOR HELP CALL A FACTORY SPECIALIST NOW
There are no reviews yet.