- Dry carbon intake pipe uses 3K Weave Prepreg and its looks help to show racing nature of the material
- Air flow resistance is also reduced by replacing the stock flexible pipe with a carbon piping
- By replacing the intake pipe from conventional aluminum to carbon fiber weight is reduced by about 35%
- It is possible to reduce the weight by about 1kg with just replacing from stock intake system to HKS Racing Suction
- The special attachment designed exclusively for stock intake shape
- φ100 large intake pipe produces a visual impact and customized feeling in intake system
- Installing HKS Racing Suction emphasizes back turbine sound once the gas pedal released
- Utilizing carbon as piping material instead of usually used aluminum helps to delay a heat transfer.
- Confirm the effect in the practical range including STOP & GO
To maximize the engine potential HKS suppresses the intake temperature rise as much as possible. Utilizing carbon as piping material instead of usually used aluminum helps to delay a heat transfer.
Flow bench test
At 7kPa flow resistance intake air volume is about 13% higher than stock intake.
HKS package (Dry Carbon Racing Suction/Mastery ECU (Under development)/Super Turbo Muffler) has 70 ps improvement over stock.
Stock Intake(includes Heat shield plate):3147.16g
Racing Suction( includes Heat shield plate ):2131.25g
Weight reduction of approximately 1kg
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.