2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2014-2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT/LS
DOES NOT FIT 1LE
- Designed for use on the 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro
- Full under-tray, smooths the entire bottom of the front end, allowing for more efficient airflow and downforce
- Made from automotive-grade Aluminum Composite Material featuring a gloss black finish on one side, and a matte black finish on the other.
- Comes with pre-installed edge trimming, gloss White “LVA” vinyl decal, and protective plastic film on both sides.
- Does not block factory oil drain plug or oil filter access
- Made in the USA
- Premium, stainless steel mounting hardware INCLUDED
- *** Support rods are NOT included – select as OPTION***
BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMS BELOW – Updated 04-29-2020
SHIPPING AND HANDLING LEAD TIMES. All Liquivinyl products have a lead time of 7 to 10 business days, buy purchasing this product, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND OR RETURNABLE. All Liquivinyl and aero product purchases are FINAL. No expectations. Any and all damaged products from shipping are eligible for a free replacement.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED. The user assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. To ensure proper function and reliability, Function Factory Performance and Liquivinyl advises you to choose a professional body or performance shop for proper installation. Failure to do so can lead to a serious failure in the splitter, front bumper, and underbelly. The vehicle application shown above is intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. front bumpers, air dams, etc.).
BENT OR DAMAGED SPLITTERS DURING SHIPPING. If your front splitter is damaged during shipping, please immediately photograph the damage and send the photos to email@example.com
This must be done within 72 hours or we are unable to file a claim. You will receive a new splitter, free of cost but you must keep your own original hardware, side fins, and or rods.
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at 251-253-2032, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.