LiquiVinyl products have an estimated lead time of 1 week – free shipping in the continental U.S.
This LVA splitter is designed to keep your 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT or Ecoboost glued to the ground at every speed. Lightweight, durable, and aesthetic, our splitters are made out of a never-before-used hybrid aluminum material. LVA splitters increase front-end downforce by sending the high-pressure air over the top of the vehicle, and the low-pressure air under. This increases overall vehicle traction and improves cornering and grip.
- Designed for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang – All Models (Ecoboost, V6, GT – with or without Performance Package)
- Full under-tray smooths the entire bottom of the front end allowing for more efficient airflow and downforce
- Made from an automotive-grade hybrid aluminum material that features a gloss black finish on one side, and a satin black finish on the other
- Comes with pre-installed edge trimming, “LVA” vinyl decal, and protective poly-film on both sides
- Does not block factory oil drain plug or oil filter access
- Premium, black oxide stainless steel mounting hardware INCLUDED
- Support rods are NOT included – select as OPTION***
- Made in the USA
Splitter support rod color options
Warning. The user assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended. The vehicle applications shown above are intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. front bumpers, air dams, etc.). To ensure proper function and reliability, Function Factory Performance advises against modification or substitution of any component of the intended installation. Any modification or substitution of hardware included with the splitter create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail. The substitution of original vehicle manufacturer parts needed for the intended installation (i.e. front bumper) with non-original parts may also create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at 251-253-2032, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.