LVA splitters are designed to keep your vehicle glued to the ground at every speed. Lightweight, durable, and aesthetic, our splitters are made out of a never-before-used hybrid aluminum material. LVA splitters increase front-end downforce by sending the high-pressure air over the top of the vehicle, and the low-pressure air under. This increases overall vehicle traction and improves cornering and grip.
- Designed for the 2018+ Ford Mustang – GT WITH Performance Package 1
- This splitter also fits 2019+ Ford Mustang California Special
- Full under-tray smooths the entire bottom of the front end allowing for more efficient airflow and downforce
- Made from an automotive-grade hybrid aluminum material that features a gloss black finish on one side, and a satin black finish on the other
- Comes with pre-installed edge trimming, “LVA” vinyl decal, and protective poly-film on both sides
- Does not block factory oil drain plug or oil filter access
- Premium, black oxide stainless steel mounting hardware INCLUDED
- *** Support rods are NOT included – select as OPTION***
- Made in the USA
BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMS BELOW – Updated 05-17-2021
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED. The user assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. To ensure proper function and reliability, Function Factory Performance and Liquivinyl advises you to choose a professional body or performance shop for proper installation. Failure to do so can lead to a serious failure in the splitter, front bumper, and underbelly. The vehicle application shown above is intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. front bumpers, air dams, etc.).
BENT OR DAMAGED SPLITTERS DURING SHIPPING. If your front splitter is damaged during shipping, please immediately photograph the damage and send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
This must be done within 72 hours or we are unable to file a claim. You will receive a new splitter, free of cost but you must keep your own original hardware, side fins, and or rods.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.