The MGW Shifter for the Chevrolet C5 / C6 / C7 Corvette ( including the Z06 ) is now in production and ready for sale to the public. In addition, they possess the same patented features as our Mustang and Viper short-throw Shifters. Utilizing state-of-the-art materials and design components, this shifter has been engineered to offer short throws and ease of shifting for all gears. No more hard pulling left to right to find reverse and 1st gear, but it still offers a positive return for finding 3rd gear every time.
The MGW shifter assembly for Corvette now has a billet shifter and custom lower billet box. This combination gives the smoothest throw and the least shift effort of any shifter on the market.
Includes all necessary hardware. HD installation videos are available via the MGW YouTube channel.
MGW shifter with 9/16-18 threaded shaft (for stock C5 and use on C6 / C7 with MGW knobs). MGW shifter with handle for stock C6 / C7 shift knob.
The MGW Gripper Knob (available below in 6 or 7-speed gear pattern) is CNC machined solid stainless, deeply laser-etched, and weighs half a pound.
Additional features that set the MGW shifter apart from the pack:
- The shifter assembly is wholly machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, and all billet components are hard-coated and anodized for a lifetime of service. All steel components are aircraft-grade stainless steel.
- The shifter has integral dust and noise boot to eliminate tranny noise and keep shifter internals clean.
- Shift knob brackets are available for both C6 / C7 stock knob fitment and 9/16-18 threaded shaft for C5 knobs.
- The shifter assembly is complete, with no original OEM shifter reused component pieces.* Makes our shifter a little pricier than the competition, but for good reason. Some of the critical components not found on most other aftermarket shifters include:
- Replacement transmission linkage sphere (eliminates sloppy OEM pivot cup)
- Lock washers and thread lock bolts are included for all connecting brackets
- Shifter comes complete with video installation online
* Linkage rod in the lower box is transferred from the OEM unit.
Stock OEM knobs will not fit on the Flat Stick shifter. All assemblies come with your choice of white or black knob with gear pattern insignia (as pictured above). Each shifter includes the full lower box and alignment tool, not just the upper base.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.