- Direct fit for 2020-2022 Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe
- Innovative carbon-fiber baffled oil catch can reduce weight and improves engine bay aesthetics
- Cyclone baffle designed using computational fluid dynamics for maximum air-oil separation
- Includes direct-fit hoses with pre-installed quick-disconnect fittings
- Durable 3mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can out of the way of other engine components and isolates it from engine vibration
- Catch can captures blow-by, preventing it from fouling the engine oil
- 1/4-turn catch can bottom makes emptying and servicing a breeze
- Installs in under an hour
- Internal components are washable and reusable for a lifetime of protection from blow-by
- 7.4oz capacity for longer service intervals
- Protects intake valves from power-robbing carbon buildup
- The high-flow filter adds an extra layer of protection without affecting PCV/CCV pressures
- Abrasion guard on lines prevents wear, damage, and vacuum leaks
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- PRE ORDER ONLY
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
The 2020-2022 Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe, and the LT2 V8 under its hood, is the result of nearly 70 years and eight generations of technical evolution. It’s that long evolution that lets the LT2 crank out 495 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque. But no matter how many years of heritage the C8 has behind it, it can’t outgrow one fundamental issue: blow-by.
The LT2 shares the same direct-injection fuel system adopted by its predecessor, the LT1. While direct injection is fundamental to the LT2 performance, it’s also what leaves it open to carbon buildup and detonation caused by blow-by. Without fuel washing over the intake valves, oil and carbon can build up, preventing proper combustion and robbing your C8 Corvette of power. Luckily, Mishimoto has the solution to protecting your Corvette’s LT2 and keeping it running strong for generations to come.
This direct-fit catch can kit diverts oil, fuel, water, and carbon away from the engine’s intake and valves to help prevent carbon buildup and misfires. This catch can features large ports to let your 6.2L V8 breathe, while the internal cyclone baffle and filter ensure the LT2 inhales nothing but clean air. The 7.4-fluid ounce carbon fiber catch can is supported by a 3mm-thick steel bracket that mounts the can in an easy-to-access location for ease of service. Mishimoto’s innovative carbon fiber catch can is constructed from 3K twill weave carbon, resulting in a lightweight design sure to enhance your engine bay. This kit includes two direct-fit hoses with pre-installed quick-disconnects to make installation a breeze. Each hose is protected with an abrasion guard to prevent any damage from chafing in the tight confines of the C8 engine compartment.
Like all of Mishimoto’s catch can kits, this 2020-2022 Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe Direct-fit Carbon Fiber Catch Can Kit is backed by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection.
(1) Direct-Fit Mounting Bracket
(1) 7.4 fl oz Carbon Fiber Baffled Oil Catch Can
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Banjo Fittings
(2) Hoses w/ Pre-Installed Quick Disconnect Fittings
(2) Line Separators
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.