Mountune has been engineering camshafts for multi-valve Ford engines for over 35 years. Their extensive background in engine development and motorsports results in a camshaft profile that delivers power across a broad RPM range. Designed for excellent turbocharger response thereby increasing torque and power, each Mountune camshaft is ground from brand new blanks on a BERCO LYNX 2000 CNC camshaft grinder to professional standards by their technical partner Piper Cams. Each camshaft is then de-burred and with special attention to lobe edges to protect camshaft followers from premature wear. This attention to detail ensures accuracy and quality that is only found at the highest levels of motorsport.
Mountunes race-proven “V2” profile with added lift and duration enhances top-end power and works extremely well with larger than stock turbochargers. The included upgraded V2 dual valve spring set is matched to this camshaft profile and provides optimized valve control during sustained high rpm applications such as track day and drag race use. Features 4 Lobe High-Pressure Fuel Pump drive configuration.
- Precision ground from new blanks
- Broad power band maintains drivability
- Excellent high rpm camshaft profile and works well with larger than stock turbochargers
- PowerBand 2000-7500 rpm
- Intake Duration 256° (OE Duration 234°)
- Exhaust Duration 244° (OE Duration 224°)
- Intake Valve Lift 9.60mm (OE 8.00mm)
- Exhaust Valve Lift 8.53mm (OE 6.99mm)
- Dual valve springs wound from high-quality German steel
- Steel retainer set included
- Steel spring seats
- Stem seals
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.