- Bore: 87.5mm
- Stroke: 94mm
- Compression Ratio 9.5:1
- Lightweight Forged 94mm Crankshaft
- Mountune Forged I-beam Connecting Rods
- Mountune / Mahle Forged Pistons and rings
- Mountune, Tri-metal bearings w locating tang
- Gas nitrided top ring: Superior combustion sealing, strength, and wear.
- Gas nitrided second ring: Superior strength and wear.
- Motorsport grade piston pin locks ensure reliable operation
- Made in the USA
As an added upgrade, Mountune connecting rods feature machined tangs to securely locate the rod bearings. Compared to the factory press fit tangless bearings, this feature ensures improved bearing retention in high cylinder pressure and high RPM engines. Tool steel connecting rod bolts are also standard and are superior to most bolts found in other rods on the market. Silicone/bronze pin bushings provide a durable and low friction surface that remains dimensionally stable in high pressure and high RPM applications.
- Pin Bore 22.5mm
- 3/8″ WMC Tool steel rod bolt
- Nominal weight: 550g
- Made in the USA
- Overall weight reduction of over 9 lbs (4.5 kg) from stock
- Careful removal of the balance shaft ring gear and balancer gear hub diameter
- Comprehensive machining of all rod journal arms and critical surfaces
- All highly-refined finished surfaces – rods, mains, post, and flange are maintained to OEM spec
- Callies Impervious Masking guarantees part to ship with Ford correct dimensions
- Shot peening of entire gray area crankshaft for the development of beneficial compressive stress
- Aeroshed finishing for the complete removal of all stress risers
- Crankshaft timing pad on #1 counterweight is untouched for accurate assembly
- Dynamically balanced to within .5 gram inch
- Carefully inspected for straightness
- Optional keyed snout
- Packaged in corrosion-resistant packing material for extended shelf life
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.