TRIPLE BEZEL FOG LIGHT KIT W/ BAJA DESIGNS SQUADRON® RACER LIGHTS
The Offroad Alliance (6) light bezel kit includes everything you need: (4) Baja Designs Squadron Racer cube lights with your choice of (2) Baja Designs S1’s (20W, 2375 lumens) or (2) KC Hilites Flex (10W, 975 lumens) lights with the triple bezels, installation hardware, and custom wiring harness specifically designed for your 2017-2020 Raptor AUX (upfitter) switches.
- Amber Color Match Covers – Offroad Alliance offers custom Baja Designs S1 or KC Hilites Flex Lights color-matched Amber Lens (color-matched to the OEM grill, marker, and parking lights)
- Light Guards: Extend your fender liner to protect the back of the lights and wiring from the debris thrown up by the rotation of the tire.
- Security Kit: (6) anti-theft security nuts and with two custom sockets for install/removal.
Offroad Alliance’s 100% made in the USA triple light bezel kit. This kit is designed to give you the OEM look, fit and finish for your 2017-2020 Raptor. The kit comes complete with (4) 3″ cube lights, and (2) KC Flex lights or Baja Designs S1’s for a total of (6) lights. They also supply the custom Raptor specific wiring harness in the full kits. Specifically designed for the 2017-2020 Raptor with the plug and play wiring connections to the lights and designed to easily attach to your Raptor’s upfitter switches. The bracket is constructed of powder-coated stainless steel with UV resistant and paintable ABS inserts. This full kit comes complete with stainless steel bracket/bezels and mounting hardware as well as (6) lights, gaskets, inserts, and a custom Raptor wire harness. Everything you need is included in one simple kit!
FULL KIT INCLUDES
- (6) Lights
- (2) Custom Bezels/Shrouds (Right and Left)
- (2) Stainless Steel Mounting Bezels
- Wiring Harness
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
WIRING HARNESS: Custom Ford Raptor specific wiring harness that is sized to the Raptor and designed to power (6) lights plus (4) back-lights (like Vision X Halo and Rigid Radiance lights). Terminals are high quality and most commonly used DT and/or Weatherpack quick connectors. Installation is fast and simple with the supplied custom wiring harness. The harness allows you to wire one pair of lights to a single upfitter switch or multiple pairs of lights to a single upfitter. The desired control is completely up to you!
SQUADRON® RACER EDITION LIGHTS
Baja Designs is proud to introduce the Squadron Racer, with 4,300 lumens. The Squadron Racer throws light an average of 40% further than the Squadron Pro with a High-intensity LED, housed in hard anodized and powder coat cast aluminum. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of bright, efficient lighting to enhance your nighttime off-roading experiences! As always, Baja Designs provides the best in auxiliary LED lights with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
SPOT BEAM PATTERN: A longer and narrower 7° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
SPECIFICATIONS (PER LIGHT)
- Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 High-Intensity LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07″ x 2.77″ x 3.07″
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.