2018-2024 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020-2024 Jeep Gladiator JT
NOW AVAILABLE! Complete Package for adding High-Performance 7″ LED Headlights to your Gladiator without any fabrication or cutting your factory wiring. This complete Plug-&-Play kit also features Vertical and Horizontal headlight adjustment so you can put the light on the road (where you need it) and not blind oncoming traffic.
The Ultimate 7″ LED replacement headlight option for the Gladiator. This rugged solid-state LED design is perfect for the Jeep owner looking for high-quality lighting for better nighttime visibility without overpaying. Installation is very easy with the included Gladiator-specific “Plug and Play” connectors. You can even choose optional colored Halos for even more customization!
Product Features: (Per Light)
• Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
• Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
• High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
• High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
• Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
• Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
• Input Voltage of Halo (If Included): 12V DC
• Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
• Optional: ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-Installed
• Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
• Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
• Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
• Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
• Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
• Easy Plug & Play Installation
• DOT and SAE Certified
Latest Product Improvement
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the LED halos.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
• Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip. They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
ORACLE Part # : 5769J-504
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.