With a responsive, and torquey twin-scroll design, the stock turbo on the Ford Focus RS is one of a kind. Because of the reverse rotation twin-scroll design, an aftermarket upgrade is unable to properly sit in the stock location. The solution? To develop an innovative, clean-slate design built to bolt on like stock but offer the power aptitude of an aftermarket turbo. The billet compressor wheel was designed for a perfect balance of peak power and response and hand-crafted to slip smoothly into the stock turbo position. It utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 11 full blades (no splitter) for a max flow rate of 65lb/min (spinning Counterclockwise). The wastegate actuator is their high-pressure 18PSI actuator. Compressor Housing retains OEM connections with a 3″ hose coupler inlet, 2″ hose coupler outlet.
• Direct drop-in fitment. Easy replacement, no adaptors, or fabrication needed. Installs without modifications
• Divided twin-scroll configuration for early spool and strong torque
• Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing for improved throttle response and unmatched durability
• 11 full blade billet compressor wheel, 60mm inducer, 65lb/min max airflow
• High-efficiency Inconel turbine wheel
• Investment Cast HK30 Stainless turbine housing (designed to withstand high temperatures)
• Ported shroud compressor housing for enhanced compressor map width (low rpm response with increased top-end performance)
• Includes new gaskets and silicone couplers including 3” for popular intakes (aftermarket or stock intake systems)
• Capable of 600bhp with supporting mods (with custom tune)
• 1 year No Fault- No Hassle Warranty
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water-cooled CHRA keeps bearing housing temperatures low. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.