QA1 SFI Approved REV Series One-Piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 GT Mustangs with an Automatic Transmission.
Decrease drivetrain weight and improve overall performance on your 2018-2022 Automatic Transmission GT Mustang with this bolt-on QA1 (JJ-21217) SFI Approved REV Series One-Piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft. The strength and weight savings mean extended transmission and differential life, quicker acceleration, and more power to the ground. QA1 Driveshaft is constructed out of high-quality Carbon Fiber which weighs 50% less than the stock driveshaft.
Features and Benefits:
– Direct-fit upgrade
– Rated up to 1500 HP/1000 lb/ft
– Certified to meet SFI 43.1 specifications
– Outer diameter measures 3.30″
– 3M Matrix Resin for ultimate torque capacity
– Superior carbon fiber construction is 50% lighter than stock and stronger and safer than steel or aluminum
– Harmonic tested to ensure it meets NVH requirements
– Torsion tested and serialized for improved capacity and longevity
– Smooths out RPM spiked during launch and shift points
– Provides increased traction and better safety
– Wear resistant and durable
– Quick and easy bolt-on installation
– Made in the United States for great quality
QA1’s One-Piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft can withstand extreme racing environments, providing worry-free performance. The QA1-exclusive 3M Matrix Resin ensures ultimate torque capacity under the most extreme conditions. Utilizing a high-strength structural adhesive, this 11-step bonding procedure ensures a better balance and increased assembly strength. QA1’s driveshafts have been subjected to various tests to meet SFI’s 43.1 specifications for safety and performance.
QA1 Disclaimer: This product has been designed, manufactured and balanced to the highest standards and is intended for use in maximum performance applications where increased safety and vehicle performance are primary considerations. As a result of converting from an isolated two-piece driveshaft design, it may be possible for an increase in NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) to occur in certain operating conditions.
– Does not fit 2018+ EcoBoost, Shelby GT350 or GT500 Mustangs. This driveshaft will only fit 2018+ GT Mustangs equipped with an (10R80) automatic transmission.
– In the unlikely event of a failure, a carbon fiber driveshaft splinters, so racers don’t have to worry about it coming up through the floor board and seriously hurting them or their car.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.