- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE-coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.