Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Bubba Sonic is a large and scary full-time vent to atmosphere Blow-Off Valve.
Bubba Sonic features:
• Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimeter and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
• CNC billet aluminum body and components
• Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
• Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodized aluminum two-piece piston
• -4AN threaded vacuum port
• V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
• Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
• Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Install Guide: Big Bubba Sonic BOV Install Guide
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.