Voodoo13’s 2015 – 2018 Ford Mustang Rear adjustable rear camber arms provide a great solution when your Mustang has been lowered and the factory slotted adjustments are maxed out. The range on these arms is -4.5° to +5° relative to the stock control arm. NOTE: To fully utilize the range on these arms, it must be paired with adjustable rear toe arms. The QA1 XM series rod ends eliminate play from the stock rubber bushings thus improving handling and predictability. Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings help keep NVH down compared to OEM rubber bushings that flex and wear over time.
- Adjustment Range: -4.5° to +5° relative from the stock upper control arm
- QA1 PTFE lined Heim joints
- Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings
- 6061-T6 aerospace grade the USA sourced aluminum
- Available in raw metal finish or Hard Clear anodized (gunmetal grey)
- Increase rear grip and cornering performance
- Designed, engineered, manufactured and tested in the USA at our Mesa, AZ facility
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Does not fit GT350
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at 251-253-2032, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.