MOST POWERFUL COMPLETE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM AVAILABLE
NOW STANDARD WITH THE MOST POWERFUL SUPERCHARGER, THE ALL-NEW GEN 5 3.0L SUPERCHARGER
SAME SUPERCHARGER AS THE 2018 FORD COBRA JET!!
If you want the most advanced, most powerful, most upgradeable, 50-state emissions legal and highest quality system available, here it is! Whipple Superchargers has set a new precedence for bolt-on power and industry-leading durability. It features the new, 5th generation Whipple 3.0L supercharger with an all-new rotor profile and new high-flow rotor housing to unleash even more power than ever before. It features the all-new, patented dual core, dual pass intercooler for the lowest temps in the market.
The Stage 2 Whipple System includes the billet Roval 132mm electronic throttle body, high-flow fuel injectors for massive flow capacity, and a new high-flow intercooler pump. The industry-leading Whipple S550 system makes up to 825 (+390hp) engine horsepower and 640 (+240ft/lb) foot pound of torque on 93 octane fuel! Nearly a 90% power gain by bolting the Whipple SC with its unique Roval 132mm billet throttle body and high-flow injectors!
Nobody puts more time and resources into the development than Whipple. The proof is in the product: more power per lb of boost than any other system. The key to making such incredible reliable power is the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher air system, and innovative PCM programming that keeps the power-train safe and secure. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver who needs a little more punch or craving a tire-frying, rubber-shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger system delivers like no other SC system today. Power from the tip into the redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry-leading driveability.
With years of OEM and racing experience, Whipple engineers have developed a unique PCM calibration that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions, including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, transmission control, and electronic throttle control. The vehicle’s PCM constantly monitors the engine’s torque output while monitoring many parameters to keep the engine in its ideal parameters. If a parameter falls below specification, the PCM will lower boost and torque output until the problem can be cured. No other calibration in the field has such technology, giving the Whipple SC system unheralded performance and reliability. Each Whipple kit has unique software and an OBDII flash tool, allowing the customer to flash/update whenever needed. Each customer gets the powerful HP Tuner RDT tool that allows you to adjust wheel/axle size, perform crank/cam relearn, and have powerful data logging capacity.
- The most powerful 50-state legal system available (825 engine HP on 93 octane)
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box (nearly double the stock horsepower)
- Inverted front entry W185ax (3.0 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competition 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems (front entry design can be up to 8% more efficient than a side/rear entry)
- 3.0L is 30% larger than the 2.3L roots-type, allowing lower power consumption and lower discharge temps to flow the same amount of air (more power to the rear wheels)
- Oversized Crusher™ inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation (unique Roval 150mm inlet)
- Front feed allows oversized intercooler core compared to smaller intercooler cores, giving Whipple lower air charge temps, which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas.
- Patented dual core, dual pass intercooler system for industry-leading air temps
- The industry’s most oversized air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler (over 33% larger than the competition) offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available; nothing comes close.
- Massive oversized aluminum intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitor IC water system, allowing longer, more consistent power levels vs. competition.
- Whipple Superchargers’ massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry-leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Included HP Tuner RDT flash tool
- 55LB/HR fuel injectors vs. others 47LB/HR that others use, which severely limits power potential
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3×4 rotor combo for a significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4×6 rotor combo or 4×4 roots
- Center discharge port for better cylinder-to-cylinder distribution than other twin-screws with cobbled-together billet adapters and forward-facing discharge
- More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps, 150% more volume than competition, standard with every kit
- It fits under the factory hood with no modifications
- No cutting or grinding on the engine block (Roush system requires grinding engine block and timing cover)
- No cutting or grinding of the K-brace (the Roush system requires this to be removed or cut beyond function)
- No internal modifications are required.
- The completed installation looks factory-installed, not some cobbled-together kit with multiple billet adapters
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug-and-play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy-duty spring-loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- Optional 10-rib belt system with matching billet pulleys
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue, or any custom color
- Easily upgradeable with bigger intercooler pumps, dual electric Spal 11″ high-speed fans, optional supercharger pulleys
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3-minute pulley changes
- Easy belt changes
- Lightweight pocketed aluminum SC pulley
- Spark plugs included
- 50 State Legal: EO D231-55
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, give us a call at (480) 576-8606. Feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.