ADVAN Racing is proud to announce the latest addition to the GT, the flagship wheel of the line, a size made especially for Porsche.Hailing Porsche’s new standard equipment 20-inch wheel, ADVAN Racing now offers a 20-inch design exclusively for Porsche.
This GT sports wheel fits the 991, 911, Cayman Boxster, Panamera, and Macan. Center lock wheels will also be available for Porsche 991.
The center-lock wheels are designed to perfectly match the Porsche original locking system. They have a newly configured rim profile that will allow the use of optional large diameter Porsche Carbon Composite Brakes (PCCB). So, ADVAN Racing GT for Porsche take a completely different design approach. This design recalls the GT 18-inch wheels, featuring rim profiles for front-mounted tires that allow ample clearance for large-diameter brake calipers (except Macan size).
Thus, CONCAVE 1 or 2 standard concave wheels are used on the front, and, dynamic CONCAVE 3 or 4 wheels are mounted on the rear. This setting makes the most of Porsche’s signature wide rear wheel stance.
ADVAN Racing GT logo on the spoke is embossed on wheels in 3-dimensional cuts, the same as the GT Premium Version wheels. PCD130 5-hole wheels are available in the following colors: Racing Hyper Black & Ring, and Racing Gloss Black. Center lock sizes offer Racing Gloss Black, Racing Titanium Blue & Ring, and Racing Red.
ADVAN Racing GT for PORSCHE 20 inch
*Since the product is for sale only in stock, for sizes other than the end of the sale, please contact the store when purchasing.
|COLOR/PRICE(YEN)||CARS (reference model)|
|20 x 8.5J||130||Five||50||C-1||101,000-[+tax]||99,000-[+tax]||99,000-[+tax]||–||–||991CARRERA/-S/
|20 x 9.0J||● CL||CL||49||C-1||–||104,000-[+tax]||104,000-[+tax]||104,000-[+tax]||104,000-[+tax]||991GT3/
|20 x 9.5J||● CL||CL||45||C-2||–||106,000-[+tax]||106,000-[+tax]||106,000-[+tax]||106,000-[+tax]||991CARRERA/-S/4S/
TURBO(F) tuner size
|20 x 10.0J||130||Five||40||C-4||107,000-[+tax]||105,000-[+tax]||105,000-[+tax]||–||–||981BOXSTER/
|20 x 11.0J||130||Five||60||C-3||111,000-[+tax]||109,000-[+tax]||–||–||–||991CARRERA/-S/PANAMERA(R)|
|20 x 11.5J||● CL||CL||55||C-3||–||115,000-[+tax]||115,000-[+tax]||–||115,000-[+tax]||991TURBO-S(R)|
CARRERA GTS/ CARRERA 4 GTS®
|20 x 12.0J||● CL||CL||44||C-4||–||118,000-[+tax]||118,000-[+tax]||118,000-[+tax]||–||991GT3(R)|
- HBRP: Racing Hyper Black & Ring (some sizes not set)
- GBP: Racing Gloss Black
- TBRP: Racing Titanium Blue & Ring (some sizes not set)
- RRP: Racing red (some sizes are not set)
- For SPOKE CONCAVE, the depression of the spoke toward the center increases in the order of C-1<C-2<C-3<C-4.
- Racing Hyper Black & Ring and Racing Gloss Black come with ADVAN Racing GT for PORSCHE cap (can be installed with genuine center cap)
- Fully compatible with Porsche TPMS
- CL: Center lock type
- ●Marks are sold as long as stock.
- Compatible with genuine mounting bolts Spherical seat design
- The applicable vehicle type list is created from the clearance between the tire and the fender on the center axis of the wheel. Therefore, we do not guarantee vehicle inspection: 30° forward, 50° rearward. Please purchase.
- ● Mark:The center lock wheel of the ADVAN Racing GT for Porsche has the same mounting design as the center lock wheel of the 991 type Porsche. When installing the wheel, please follow the vehicle manual for 991 Porsche and install it at a shop with know-how and equipment for center lock. Also, the center lock wheel of the ADVAN Racing GT for Porsche is classified as a competition-specific part. Therefore, when using it on public roads and circuits, the user is responsible for the installation condition.
- HBRP: RACING HYPER BLACK & RING (Specific size is not available.)
- GBP: RACING GLOSS BLACK
- TBRP: RACING TITANIUM BLUE & RING (Specific size is not available.)
- RRP: RACING RED (Specific size is not available.)
- CONCAVE; C-1 <C-2 <C-3 <C-4
- Includes special ADVAN Racing center cap for Porsche (Genuine Porsche center also cap can be used.)
- Compatible with Porsche TPMS.
- CL means Center Lock
- ● MARKS:ADVAN Racing GT for Porsche Center Lock wheel is designed exclusively for competition use. These wheels are manufactured as center-lock wheels for Porsche 991. They cannot be used for other vehicles. These wheels must be mounted on the vehicle in accordance with directions given by the instruction manual from Porsche AG Customers owe full responsibility for any trouble regarding these center-lock wheels both on public roads and circuits.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.