ZL1 Addons 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Stealth Diffuser
Our all new Mustang 15-17 Diffuser is now available for all dual tip GT/ECO Premium models. This products comes with an aluminum belly pan to smooth and diffuse the air coming out from under the car that is attached to our HDPE outward facing panel that has an automotive finish. We offer this product as a one piece or three piece design, please make sure you select the right product below.
This product is functional and will diffuse the air properly from the differential to the rear of the vehicle unlike other brands. Our product is designed to bolt up to the factory valance as an addon.
Note: The 2015-2017 Mustang has 2 different types of rear valances, the Premium and Non-Premium. The biggest tell on which your vehicle has in the center fins on the valance between the exhaust and the rear brake light.
100% Made in the USA!
- Mustang 15-17 GT & ECO Premium with dual tip exhaust (1 exhaust pipe per side).
- Coming Soon – GT Premium with Quad Tip exhaust
- Coming Soon – GT/ECO Non-Premium Models
- Standard Aluminum – This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a raw aluminum* attachment plate.
- Black Powder Coat Aluminum – This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a black powder coated aluminum attachment plate.
- This product is built to order and will take 5-7 business days to build and prep for shipment. Black powder coated panels have a 7-10 business day build lead time.
- The aluminum that attaches the diffuser to the car is NOT a fine finished piece, it will have fine marks and scratches obtained during manufacturing. This part of the diffuser is not viewable when the car is sitting on the ground.
- The primary diffuser fins will ship unattached due to sizing and shipping rates, a Philips head screw drive or drill will be needed to assemble just the fins to the main panel. Holes are already in place to line the product up.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, call (480) 576-8606; feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.