ZL1 Addons 2 piece Dodge Charger SRT Stealth Assault series wicker bill is ZL1 Addons’ newest design for this platform. The stealth assault design has more hard angles vs the standard stealth design for a more aggressive look and feel. Made of 3/16″ Lexan with black or see-through sub wicker and a clear or smoked center section. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. Spoiler Not Included.
Note: The install holes will align with the standard stealth wicker bill if you have the original design and would like to upgrade to this design.
- Charger 2015-2023 SRT Hellcat, SRT, Daytona, and Scat Pack
- Charger 2020-2023 Widebody (All but the Hellcat)
- Will NOT fit the new 2020 Charger Hellcat or 2021 Charger Redeye Widebody spoiler
- Standard: ZL1 Addons standard edge has a hand-machined finished edge. The material is a solid black finish that is glossed on both sides. The centerpiece of the wicker is a clear (see-through) finish.
- Dark Tint: ZL1 Addons dark tint has the standard edge that is hand machined and finished. The material for the sub-wicker is a dark-tinted (see-through) finish. The center section has a clear (see-through) finish.
- Standard Black: ZL1 Addons Wicker Bills ship with their standard black hardware that utilizes a Phillips head bolt that installs into a Rivet Nut.
- Stealth Hardware is available in both Black & Stainless Steel.
- ZL1 Addons Standard Edge and Dark Tint wicker bills have a 2-3 business day lead time before they will ship.
- The installation of ZL1 Addons Wicker Bills does require some mechanical skill. For the installation, a drill, 3/8 drill bit, screwdriver, tape measure, and Rivet Nut Tool are required.
- Verify your wicker bill is sitting 3/8-1/2″ above your trunk deck lid to avoid it hitting the side of your rear deck lid when closing the trunk.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.