Introducing our 2018-2023 Mustang GT Hood Vents/Louvers. This specific product is designed to work within the constraints of your factory hood.
The Different Stages:
Our hood vents will span across 3 different stages that will highlight installation difficulty and the performance level the product will provide.
- Stage 1: This level will install into factory openings within the structure of the hood, while also offering all the benefits of cooling and aerodynamics.
- Stage 2: This level will install into factory and or open factory openings a bit more without compromising the structure of the hood, while also offering improved benefits of cooling and aerodynamics.
- Stage 3: This level will install into your hood and the design will keep in mind the structure of the hood while also offering extreme cooling and aerodynamics benefits.
- 2018-2023 Mustang GT
In The Box:
- Two Vents wrapped in foam protected wrap
- Install templates to make your install a breeze
- All mounting hardware (Black stainless steel bolts with lock nuts)
- Natural – Crafted from a 050 aluminum and will have the louvers bent. This product will be media blasted and prepped for you to paint, coat or even have cleared to be ready for install.
- Cerakote Matte Black – Crafted from a 050 aluminum and will have the louvers bent. Vents will be smooth and coated front and back in a Cerakote Matte Black UV resistant coating.
- This product in its natural offering is on the shelf ready to ship, but our Cerakote option may need to be sent out for coating depending on when your order is received. Cerakote orders can take 7 business days to coat, prep and ship.
- You will be cutting holes into your hood that can not be redone. Utilize the provided template or templates and measure twice and work slowly.
- This product is opening your hood in new places, if you park outside your motor will get water on it. We suggest putting a water resistant cover over your vehicle if parked outside.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and excellent, so without hesitation, call (480) 576-8606; feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.