Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows the Omni Power USA MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F throughout its range of scale.
With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale, there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors. Competitor’s sensors on the market don’t have true linear scaling which can cause your engine to go out of tune with elevation changes, often resulting in idle problems, poor drivability, and catastrophic engine damage. Omni Power 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi (7 bar 1-80+ psi,) while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
- Plug and play
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- The fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems. Minimum of 99% accurate over full-scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- 2015-2021 Ford Ecoboost Mustang 2.3L
What’s in the box?
- One 4 Bar MAP Sensor
- MFGR. Limited Warranty
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.