AMS Performance 2017-2020 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost/Raptor Turbo Inlet Tubes
AMS Performance Engineers designed this one of a kind product to have a 222% increase in the cross-sectional area at the power-robbing bottleneck near the turbo inlets. This allows the turbos to breathe easier giving them the opportunity to create more power. The engineers accomplished all of this while still retaining all of the OEM fittings which means no check engine light. There are a lot of airbox options on the market so they took extra measures to make sure AMS Performance turbo inlet tubes work with your aftermarket OEM style intakes. AMS Performance turbo inlet tubes feature an understated appearance that results in an OEM look and feels in your truck’s engine bay. AMS Performance took one look at the almost 20 HP increase in their product testing and knew they had a game-changing product for 2017-2020 F150 owners. This is a product every Raptor and F-150 3.5L owner should have on their truck.
We installed these AMS Performance turbo inlet pipes on a 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor, check out our install photos below.
Dyno Tested –
With the installation of the AMS Performance Turbo Inlet Tubes, their test vehicles saw an almost 20 HP increase! These power gains will scale with other modifications like the AMS F-150 Downpipes, Flanges, and Intercoolers.
The stock inlet tube is more restrictive on the right side than the left side, working the right turbo harder. AMS inlet tubes are more balanced left and right. Stock airbox is not a significant restriction (Post Filter pressure data)
Designed to minimize restriction to the turbocharger.
Throttle position is lower with AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes in both stock and tuned configurations, showing less stress put on components to produce the same power.
Boost is lower with AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes than stock tubes on the stock tune (producing the same power), showing greater efficiency and more headroom with AMS tubes.
Boost is higher with AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes than stock tubes when tuned, showing turbos are able to achieve greater boost pressure with the AMS tubes.
- Over a 20 HP gain using the AMS inlet tubes and tuning alone
- Game-changing product – The only component for your 2017-2018 F150 and Raptor of its kind
- 222% increase in cross-sectional area at the bottlenecked section of the stock tubes
- Compatible with OEM and most aftermarket intake boxes
- The pressure is now equal side to side at the turbo inlets
- Less pressure drop at turbo inlets vs the stock tubes
- Retains all OEM fittings and connections
- No check engine lights
- The understated design matches OEM look and feel
- CARB approval is in progress
- Will support future turbo upgrades
- All required hardware is included
- Comprehensive installation instructions
- Works with the OEM and most aftermarket intake boxes
- 2017-2020 3.5L Ford F150
- 2017-2020 3.5L Ford F150 Raptor
Installation Instructions –
- AMS Performance 2017-2020 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost/Raptor Turbo Inlet Tubes Installation Instructions
***Not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This product is for racing competition only and is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles, or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles***
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.