The EFR 6758 is a remarkably versatile turbocharger, packaged in the compact B1 EFR frame. The compressor offers a broad map width for outstanding power potential in a variety of applications from rally, drift, road racing, autocross, drag, and street driven applications. This FMW compressor wheel measures 53.9mm inducer with a 67mm OD compressor to support a 53lb/min max flow rate. The EFR 58mm turbine wheel is made of Gamma-Ti for low inertia and an optimal match for the FMW compressor wheel. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 300-450hp range, or as twin turbo applications 550-900+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, water cooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
- Max Flow Rate: 53 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing: 2.5″ inlet, 2.0″ hose coupler outlet.
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm (recommended) OR 55mm
- Stainless Steel Sand Cast Housing
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3″ V-band) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings – lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice – (aka oil restrictor) no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section – water cooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.